JOB ID: BHJOB8536_9868
JOB TITLE: Warranty and Mechanical Support Specialist
Established Equipment Supply Company located in Charlotte, NC is seeking a Warranty and Mechanical Support Specialist to join their team. This position is best suited to an individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment and enjoys providing administrative and clerical support to their team.
- Enter warranty claim data into Quipware System for claim settlement, and warranty delivery data into applicable system.
- Maintain records for new unit delivery process.
- Track and maintain information on company releases and process credits according to requirements.
- Assist Parts Department and HR Department on special projects and duties.
- Serve as back-up for company switchboard.
- Maintain spreadsheets and file documents as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two-year degree or high school graduation with equivalent work experience—working knowledge of heavy equipment required.
- High proficiency in building customer relationships.
- Strong organizational skills and teamwork focus.
- Must be articulate and have strong oral and written communication.
- Proficiency with personal computers using Microsoft Office software.
- Discretion in handling confidential company information.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent company culture and employee retention
- Great company benefits
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC
Xcentri is an award-winning, full-service staffing and recruitment firm specializing in providing temporary and direct hire services for accounting/finance, office and administrative support, call center/customer service, and non-clinical healthcare positions. As a CEO Company, Xcentri was named to the Inc.5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” List for 2016 and 2017. The CEO companies Xcentri and CEO Inc. have also been honored with the Charlotte Business Journal’s “50 Fastest Growing Companies” for 2015-2016. For more information visit www.xcentri.com