JOB ID: BHJOB8536_9909
JOB TITLE: Vice President, Business Architecture and Transformation
Established Network Infrastructure Provider in the foothills of North Carolina is looking for a VP of Business Architecture and Transformation to join their team. This is a highly visible role that will require collaboration with senior business leaders and internal stakeholders to identify opportunities that allow for business processes to change and grow. Great opportunity for an individual who enjoys being a visible change agent, motivating employees to be growth catalysts, and mobilizing change in business models through transformation company-wide.
- Ensure business modeling and process management practitioners throughout the organization conduct their activities in a unified way.
- Enable businesses to be able to build on each other, share results, knowledge, and experience.
- Create the common business models and processes that will fuel all business activities.
- Provide leadership to the Process Management Practice that develops a set of policies, methodologies, tools, standards and services promoting consistency, collaboration and application of best practices. Through a network of hundreds of business process owners and experts that spans the entire organization, you establish the required End2End process capabilities, mindsets and behaviors.
- Manage a program and a team for the transition from the current state to the desired state
- Direct the development of methodologies, tools, standards, etc.
- Communicate on and promote the process management practice, supporting and further evolving the process management practice.
- Support the actual transformation of the company into an End2End process driven organization within regulatory requirements and with due consideration of continued business certifications.
- Identify talent needs for the organization.
- Ensure effective governance mechanisms are in place.
- Facilitate governance boards for company initiatives and the other business transformation programs created to drive innovation and customer centricity, while improving operational performance, enabling the company to deliver on its long-term targets.
- Carry out job duties while maintaining company values.
- BA or BS degree required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- 15+ years of extensive, demonstrable experience in business modeling and business process management, including E2E value chains.
- 10+ years in business management in a large, multi-national organization.
- Direct experience leading global change management initiatives in global organizations required.
- Business acumen and a deep understanding of business challenges and trends.
- Proven ability to make strategic decisions with confidence and influence.
- Success and comfort working in large, complex, and matrixed organizations.
- Strong experience in resource management and coaching senior leadership.
- Proven networking skills and a proven ability to develop strong partnerships with key stakeholders across an organization to drive results.
- Knowledge of program management, change management, and Lean Six Sigma process management.
- Competitive compensation and annual bonuses
- Excellent company culture and employee retention
- Great company benefits, including full benefits on day one of employment, 6% 401K matching program, and tuition reimbursement
- Laid-back office culture and environment
LOCATION: North Carolina
Xcentri is an award-winning, full-service staffing and recruitment firm specializing in providing temporary and direct hire services for accounting/finance, office and administrative support, call center/customer service, and non-clinical healthcare positions. As a CEO Company, Xcentri was named to the Inc.5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” List for 2016 and 2017. The CEO companies Xcentri and CEO Inc. have also been honored with the Charlotte Business Journal’s “50 Fastest Growing Companies” for 2015-2016. For more information visit www.xcentri.com