JOB ID: BHJOB8536_10159
Job Title: Refractory Engineer
Job Type: Direct Hire
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Refractory Engineer will support the design and installation of refractory systems/components that are used in the development of new technology and upgrading current technology.
JOB TASKS :
- Perform designs and mechanical analyses through calculations based on sound engineering.
- Sketch conceptual designs, transferring ideas to the designers for development
- Design refractory linings for gas based equipment, furnaces, ductwork and heating exchange equipment, including material selection basic and detailed designs
- Follow up with issues that arise from installation
- Provide Technical input to the purchasing team
- Supervise refectory repairs to the plants
- Provide analysis on current technology
- Travel out to plant sites collect data
- Write technical specifications for the refractories design, fabrication and procurement.
- BS in Engineering
- 5+ years of hands on experience as a Refractory Engineer or similar discipline.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internally
COMPANY BENEFITS: Full insurance, 401K, over 3 weeks of PTO, have days on Friday
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC
ABOUT Xcentri Inc.: Xcentri is an award-winning, full-service staffing and recruitment firm specializing in providing temporary and direct hire services for accounting/finance, office and administrative support, call center/customer service, and non-clinical healthcare positions. As a CEO Company, Xcentri was named to the Inc.5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” List for 2016 and 2017. The CEO companies Xcentri and CEO Inc. have also been honored with the Charlotte Business Journal’s “50 Fastest Growing Companies” for 2015-2016. For more information visit www.xcentri.com
For further information, please call 704-369-3211. You may also visit us at www.xcentri.com