JOB ID: BHJOB8536_9944
JOB DESCRIPTION: Organizes and coordinates clients’ tax data for the accurate, timely completion of primarily simple to moderately complex corporate, partnership, S-corp, and trust tax returns, may also prepare individual income tax returns.
- Reviews tax information submitted by client for completeness; meets with or calls clients with questions.
- Possesses knowledge of tax regulations in order to answer clients’ questions.
- Prepares corporate, partnership, and S-corp returns not requiring advanced expertise.
- Prepares personal tax returns of various complexities.
- Prepares amended returns of any variety and complexity.
- Completes S-election and requests for accounting changes, as required.
- Makes adjusting entries and completes trial balances to prepare a tax return.
- Maintains a good understanding of depreciation and depreciation computer software package to set up clients, and reads and understands depreciation reports.
- Prepares tax accruals as may be required in preparing corporate tax returns.
- Experience with Ultratax would be a benefit
Works with confidential client matters; requires ability to keep matters confidential
- At least two (2) years’ experience preparing individual, corporate, partnership, and S-corp tax returns.
- At least one (1) year of experience using computerized tax preparation, tax planning, and tax research software.
- Ability to operate a computer, calculator, and other general office equipment
ABOUT Xcentri Inc.: Xcentri, a CEO Inc. company is an award-winning, full service staffing firm that centers on people and is committed to finding the right fit for our candidates and clients alike. For over 20 years Xcentri, a CEO Inc. company has successfully placed top professionals in the areas of technology, finance/accounting, sales, healthcare, executive management and other disciplines with industry-leading companies. Xcentri a CEO Inc. company offers a comprehensive approach to human capital solutions, providing permanent placement, temporary and contract solutions, along with human resources and assessment consulting services.
For further information, please call 704-369-3211. You may also visit us at www.xcentri.com