JOB ID: BHJOB8536_10168
JOB TITLE: Service Administrator
Supporting the function of a highly regarded Heating and Air Conditioning company, the Service Administrator has a focus on coordinating projects, client communication and organization. This role will act as the focal point of the entire office, balancing workflow, various projects and communication.
· Assist in organizing and coordinating daily activities, including taking inbound customer calls, coordinating new service projects and organizing service calendar
· Type a variety of correspondence including reports, memos, letters, faxes, etc.
· Strong communication skills on both service and client sides
· Log any necessary customer data in electronic system as well as entering new appointments on calendar
· Work as a “Team Player” with all company departments and employees in all assignments. Work toward building consensus on all assignments by finding solutions which meet the best interests of all parties involved.
- 5+ years’ experience in a technical/administrative environment.
- College degree preferred
- Strong communication skills, both over the phone as well as written.
- Knowledge of and experience with personal computer hardware/software.
- Ability to organize and coordinate a wide variety of daily activities with limited supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work overtime as requested and/or required by supervisor.
- Team-oriented attitude and positive approach to assigned duties and responsibilities.
Xcentri is a full-service recruitment firm specializing in placing finance, accounting, office support and a variety of other professional disciplines with industry-leading organizations. Xcentri offers a comprehensive approach to staffing requirements, providing temporary, permanent placement and contract solutions. The firm is headquartered in Charlotte, N.C.
For further information, please visit us at www.xcentri.com to apply directly.