JOB ID: BHJOB8536_9664
JOB TITLE: Scheduling Coordinator
Upscale Dental Practice in Charlotte is seeking a new Scheduling Coordinators to join their team. Great opportunity for someone seeking a long-term position with a stable dental practice. If you thrive in giving great customer service, have strong phone experience, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this role is for you! This position has a supportive team, competitive pay, and a stable work environment.
- This position is responsible for invoice and credit card statement reconciliation.
- Scheduling appointment via phone and face to face with patients.
- Coordinating the Doctors schedules, making sure they are aware of any cancellations or updates.
- Using a digital chart to enter information in.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum one (1) year in general dentistry.
- Experience in a chartless work environment.
- Experience with scheduling appointments.
- Knowledge of Dentrix software preferred.
- Familiar with dental terminology and procedures.
- Bilingual Spanish speaking a plus!
- Excellent compensation
- Opportunities for growth
- Phenomenal benefits package
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC
ABOUT Xcentri Inc.: Xcentri, a CEO Inc. company is an award-winning, full service staffing firm that centers on people and is committed to finding the right fit for our candidates and clients alike. For over 20 years Xcentri, a CEO Inc. company has successfully placed top professionals in the areas of technology, finance/accounting, sales, healthcare, executive management and other disciplines with industry-leading companies. Xcentri a CEO Inc. company offers a comprehensive approach to human capital solutions, providing permanent placement, temporary and contract solutions, along with human resources and assessment consulting services.
For further information, please call 704-369-3211. You may also visit us at www.xcentri.com