JOB ID: BHJOB8536_9902
JOB TITLE: RF Engineer
Established Network Infrastructure Provider in Greensboro, North Carolina is looking for an RF Engineer to join their team. Great opportunity for someone seeking a long-term position with a steadily growing company that has a multi-national presence. This individual will be responsible for leading design efforts of Product Development to support the release of new products, as well as driving cost reductions and improvements on existing product lines.
- Accountable for developing global telecommunication Ethernet products used by a wide variety of customers.
- Conceive and develop designs for copper connectors and apparatus products.
- Gain knowledge of industry standards, and work closely with Product Line Mangers to understand product requirements and ensure designs meet customer and market needs.
- Act as a key contributor and technical leader within project team.
- Apply engineering principles, practices, and follow development execution procedures to take a design through the product development life cycle.
- Participate in peer reviews, design reviews, and brainstorming sessions to mitigate risk and identify opportunities for continuous employment.
- Business unit performance metrics include adherence to committed project schedules and achieving annual cost savings objectives.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field with 5-8 years of related experience.
- Experience in signal transmission design from concept to production release is required.
- Self-starter that requires only general supervision, having the ability to generate innovative designs, with engineering discipline and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in FAE analysis (ANSYS HFSS) and use of related analytical tools.
- Knowledge of PCB design layouts for optimum signal transmission integrity.
- Able to effectively collaborate with departmental and/or cross-functional personnel.
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Standards as related to Telecommunications is a plus.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean Design tools is a plus.
- Competitive compensation and annual bonuses
- Excellent company culture and employee retention
- Great company benefits, including full benefits on day one of employment, 6% 401K matching program, and tuition reimbursement
LOCATION: Greensboro, NC
Xcentri is an award-winning, full-service staffing and recruitment firm specializing in providing temporary and direct hire services for accounting/finance, office and administrative support, call center/customer service, and non-clinical healthcare positions. As a CEO Company, Xcentri was named to the Inc.5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” List for 2016 and 2017. The CEO companies Xcentri and CEO Inc. have also been honored with the Charlotte Business Journal’s “50 Fastest Growing Companies” for 2015-2016. For more information visit www.xcentri.com