JOB ID: BHJOB8536_10117
JOB TITLE: Reliability/Project Engineer – Electrical
A global leader in the forest products industry located in Augusta, Georgia is looking to add a Reliability/Project Engineer to their team! This company is dedicated to their reputation as an environmental supplier of choice, and is seeking a team member who shares this passion in the Manufacturing Industry. If you enjoy improving reliability and function, and working on new project implementation, this is the role for you! This is a permanent, full-time opportunity.
- Perform RCFA on all equipment failures to determine actions needed to improve. This requires close working relationship with Operations Management.
- Identify and Implement improvements to equipment design, repairs, preventative maintenance, etc.
- Work closely with operations personnel and Maintenance planners to ensure outage schedules and plans are generated and communicated.
- Provides E/I technical support and Project Management.
- Responsible for capital improvements, troubleshooting, and planning.
- Project Manager for capital projects involving expansions, upgrades, and reliability improvements. This includes successful completion of projects within budget and on- schedule.
- Responsible for E/I design and support for projects for other Project Managers.
- Responsibilities include conceptual design, detail design, estimating, construction, checkout, and startup.
- Work directly with and train operations, maintenance, and other personnel to accomplish project goals.
- Supervise E/I design efforts including distribution of information to other departments.
- Assist Operations and Maintenance in troubleshooting E/I systems.
- Determine documents necessary for implementation of a project and provides documentation in a timely manner.
- Prepare reports and conduct meetings as necessary to manage and execute projects.
- Carry out job duties while maintaining company values.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum BSEE or BSEET from an accredited college or university.
- 2-9 years Electrical/Control Systems engineering and project management, preferably in Pulp/Paper industry.
- Knowledgeable and proficient in Control Systems, DCS, PLC, Process Instrumentation, Control Valves, Electric Motors and Drives, and Power Distribution Systems.
- Demonstrated advanced project management skills.
- Ability to lead team efforts associated with design, construction and startup.
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Some travel required.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent company culture and employee retention
- Laid-back office culture and environment
- Great company benefits
LOCATION: Augusta, GA
ABOUT Xcentri: Xcentri is an award-winning, full-service staffing and recruitment firm specializing in providing temporary and direct hire services for accounting/finance, office and administrative support, call center/customer service, and non-clinical healthcare positions. As a CEO Company, Xcentri was named to the Inc.5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” List for 2016 and 2017. The CEO companies Xcentri and CEO Inc. have also been honored with the Charlotte Business Journal’s “50 Fastest Growing Companies” for 2015-2016. For more information visit www.xcentri.com