JOB ID: BHJOB8536_9927
JOB DESCRIPTION: Provide drafting services, database manipulation and reports used during project execution. Assist in the management of the Intelligent P&ID application system.
- Take direction from Management, Senior Engineers, Engineers and Senior Designers.
- Prepare P&ID's, Equipment Lists, Line Table, Instrument list and other applicable documents related to the P&ID's
- Perform computer aided drafting necessary to create P&ID's and PFD's for basic and detailed engineering of the plant.
- Customize and develop Intelligent P&ID production enhancing procedures using software tools for consistent efficient working practices while ensuring that all work is carried out to company standards.
- Make conceptual designs and sketches from engineers' ideas and develop the details necessary for a completed drawing.
- Maintain and update symbols, attributes and look up libraries as required, enabling project specifications to be accommodated.
- Perform checking of P&ID drawings for consistency and completeness.
- Be proficient in the use of computer aided drafting and design software such as AutoCAD.
- Develop reports to assist engineers and designers and verify database integrity.
- Work as a "team player" with all company departments and employees in all assignments. Work towards building consensus on all assignments by finding solutions which meet the best interests of all parties involved.
- Associate degree in Computer Aided Drafting
- AVEVA software experience preferred
- Experince with CAD
ABOUT Xcentri Inc.: Xcentri, a CEO Inc. company is an award-winning, full service staffing firm that centers on people and is committed to finding the right fit for our candidates and clients alike. For over 20 years Xcentri, a CEO Inc. company has successfully placed top professionals in the areas of technology, finance/accounting, sales, healthcare, executive management and other disciplines with industry-leading companies. Xcentri a CEO Inc. company offers a comprehensive approach to human capital solutions, providing permanent placement, temporary and contract solutions, along with human resources and assessment consulting services.
For further information, please call 704-369-3211. You may also visit us at www.xcentri.com