JOB ID: BHJOB8536_10126
Outside Sales Representative – Charlotte and Surrounding Area
If you have creative outside sales experience, good project management skills that can carry a project from creation to delivery AND have experience in the printing, graphics, marketing, sign, glass or fabrication industry this may be the opportunity to capitalize on your experience and skills. Our client, a word-class visual communications company using state-of-the-art technology to create and design graphic solutions for businesses, is seeking an Outside Sales Representative to join their growing team to service the Charlotte metropolitan area. With over 550 locations world-wide, this award-winning industry leader is known for its broad visual communications expertise. Their exceptional suite of products and services, developed and delivered by talented and knowledgeable teams, creates comprehensive solutions to meet any business or marketing challenge. They offer a base salary and commission plan and the following:
- Company paid holidays and earn company paid vacation.
- Optional company medical benefits program.
- Sales support materials and training will be provided consistent with role and career development plans.
More details on the Job:
As an Outside Sales Representative, your primary responsibility will be to sell comprehensive solutions to medium and large size businesses. The Outside Sales Representative will develop and achieve sales goals and quota by consistently performing the required daily activities to build a robust pipeline of qualified business. The idea candidate an outgoing, focused, and motivated individual with excellent listening skills who can deliver an extraordinary customer experience. We are looking for individuals with a strong desire to succeed, the ability to develop lasting relationships, and the skills to close sales through a consultative sales approach.
And the responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains a database of qualified leads using proven sales strategies/techniques
- Builds and fosters relationships and a network of referrals in the local community to create new opportunities for revenue growth
- Maintains accurate documentation for sales and prospecting activities and provides status reports as needed
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients using various products and Brand Standards
- Develop and present estimates and proposals, and associated client project documents
- Work collaboratively with graphic designers, internal production staff, and vendor/partners to design and deliver solutions
- Identifies and resolves customer satisfaction issues
Qualified candidates will have:
- High school diploma or GED required, associates or Bachelors degree is a plus
- At least one year of business-to-business outside sales experience
- Proven experience achieving goals and business objectives
- Fundamental understanding of sales skills and techniques
- Able to work without direct supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior relationship building, networking, and customer service skills
- Able to effectively and efficiently organize, prioritize, and manage clients, team members, and work
- Proficient computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Valid driver's license
Who are we?
Xcentri Inc. Connecting Careers and Professionals
"Let our connections work for you!"
Xcentri is an award-winning, full-service staffing and recruitment firm specializing in providing temporary and direct hire services for accounting/finance, office and administrative support, call center/customer service, and non-clinical healthcare positions. As a CEO Company, Xcentri was named to the Inc.5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” List for 2016 and 2017. The CEO companies Xcentri and CEO Inc. have also been honored with the Charlotte Business Journal’s “50 Fastest Growing Companies” for 2015-2016. For more information visit www.xcentri.com