JOB ID: BHJOB8536_10184
JOB TITLE: Medical Office Assistant
A private pediatric medical practice in Monroe, NC is looking to hire a Medical Office Assistant to join their team! This practice has been established for over 30 years and offers a very family oriented and warm environment.
- Clinical duties include but are not limited to administration of vaccines and immunizations.
- Utilize NCTracks to monitor State vaccines.
- Bring patient’s and parents back to clinical room
- Check vital signs, record height and weight, urinalysis, etc.
- Sterilize medical equipment.
- Assist doctors with procedures and appointments with patients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associate’s Degree preferred
- Experience administering vaccines is a must
- Must have experience working with PEDS
- 1+ years of experience is preferred
- Team player who can also work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Industry competitive compensation
- Excellent company culture
- Laid-back office culture and environment
LOCATION: Monroe, NC
ABOUT Xcentri: Xcentri is an award-winning, full-service staffing and recruitment firm specializing in providing temporary and direct hire services for accounting/finance, office and administrative support, call center/customer service, and non-clinical healthcare positions. As a CEO Company, Xcentri was named to the Inc.5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” List for 2016 and 2017. The CEO companies Xcentri and CEO Inc. have also been honored with the Charlotte Business Journal’s “50 Fastest Growing Companies” for 2015-2016. For more information visit www.xcentri.com