JOB ID: BHJOB8536_10130
JOB TITLE: Medical Front Desk Float
Established Medical Practice in Mooresville is seeking a new Medical Front Desk candidate to join their team, and float to a secondary office as needed. Great opportunity for someone seeking a long-term position with a stable medical practice. If you thrive in the healthcare industry, have strong medical front desk experience, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this role is for you! This position has a supportive team, competitive pay, and a stable work environment.
- Greet patients and check in/out for appointments
- Completing paperwork necessary for appointments ex) copy of insurance card, collecting fees/co-pays
- Insurance verification on Medicaid patients and other procedures as necessary
- Enter patient information into EMR system and notify back office staff when patient’s chart is ready
- Set up follow up appointment upon check out
- Call to confirm appointment a few days in advance – confirm deposit or insurance needs
- When no patients are in office collecting insurance verifications, entering billing charges, balancing payments and checking payment posting
- Help assisting answering phones (in person patients are priority over phones for this position)
- Schedule appointments or answering questions over phone
- Balance money transactions at end of day
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- At least one (1) year of experience in medical setting.
- At least one (1) year of experience with EMR system.
- At least one (1) year of office/customer service experience both face to face and over phones.
- Knowledge in medical terminology preferred.
- Strong data entry and accuracy skills.
- Additional education and/or general office experience is beneficial.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Must demonstrate initiative and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of patient account policies and practices of the clinic.
- Competitive compensation with opportunities to grow
- Informal and team oriented work environment
- Excellent and thorough training
LOCATION: Mooresville, NC
ABOUT Xcentri: Xcentri is an award-winning, full-service staffing and recruitment firm specializing in providing temporary and direct hire services for accounting/finance, office and administrative support, call center/customer service, and non-clinical healthcare positions. As a CEO Company, Xcentri was named to the Inc.5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” List for 2016 and 2017. The CEO companies Xcentri and CEO Inc. have also been honored with the Charlotte Business Journal’s “50 Fastest Growing Companies” for 2015-2016. For more information visit www.xcentri.com