JOB ID: BHJOB8536_9915
The Medical Claims Analyst performs operational tasks required by the Medical Monitoring and Consulting programs. This includes daily performance of tasks associated with appointment management, claims processing, systems administration and testing, reporting, and provider call center staffing.
- Appointment Management
- Claims Administration
- Liaison with the Claimant Service Center –
- Document Management
- Provider Services Phone Line
- Claims Software Application
- Claims/Financial Reporting and Appointment Reporting
- Software User Acceptance Testing
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience. Desired experience includes work in a healthcare setting, claims administration/processing, and/or program administration.
- Prior work experience in call center, healthcare organization, health insurance, employee benefits, or medical claims a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel required. Proficiency with SharePoint, Project, and/or Salesforce is a plus.
- Experience performing software user acceptance testing is a plus.
- Effective communication skills – written, oral, and listening.
- Possesses critical thinking and time management skills; strong work ethic; and the ability and willingness to learn and adapt.
- Day consists of frequent speaking, listening using a headset, sitting, use of hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse, navigating several computer applications, and long periods working at a computer.
- Will work in a service center environment with moderate noise level.
- Resilient; able to adapt to a fast-paced, high-stress environment.