JOB ID: BHJOB8536_10026
Mechanical Design/Project Engineer [MEP Focus]
Xcentri’s Engineering and Manufacturing Division is actively looking for a Mechanical Project Engineer for a growing engineering consulting company with offices in Charlotte. The company is a strong east coast engineering design and build consultant in the areas of higher education, healthcare and other high-technology facilities. The company offers professional growth plans and highly technical client interactions. The Charlotte has continued to grow and will offer a lot of upward mobility.
This role will be primarily accountable for consulting, design and layout of the mechanical aspects [Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing, MEP] of technical labs, medical offices, hospitals and related commercial buildings. The role will be responsible for utilizing Revit 3D MEP and AutoCAD to oversee all HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Suppression, Gas Systems and other critical mechanical aspects of new and up-fitted facilities. The Mechanical Engineer will also be functioning as a project lead and interacting with construction, end-clients and other engineering disciplines [electrical, structural, etc].
- To be considered for this role, you must have Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering from an Accredited Institution
- At least 4+ years of hands-on experience with design and oversight of MEP in commercial building using either Revit, AutoCAD or both.
- Possess or desire to obtain EIT, then PE Certification
- Strong teamwork, solid client interaction and communication skills
- Some localized travel to job-sites in the Western North Carolina area
ABOUT Xcentri Inc.:
Xcentri is an award-winning, full-service staffing and recruitment firm specializing in providing temporary and direct hire services for accounting/finance, engineering, office and administrative support, call center/customer service, and non-clinical healthcare positions. As a CEO Company, Xcentri was named to the Inc.5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” List for 2016 and 2017. The CEO companies Xcentri and CEO Inc. have also been honored with the Charlotte Business Journal’s “50 Fastest Growing Companies” for 2015-2016. For more information visit www.xcentri.com