Job Title: Maintenance Mechanic
Our client, a world-class organization in Pageland, SC is seeking an experienced Maintenance Mechanic to join their organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs a variety of repairs including setup, breakdown, and preventative maintenance of all machines and equipment found in a valve production plant.
- Reads blueprints, schematics, wiring diagrams, and manuals to implement work involving layout, material take-off and trouble-shooting techniques. Uses information from these resources to achieve desired outcomes.
- Must be able to prioritize workload and able to multi task between work orders when needed.
- Ability to weld and use a cutting torch when needed.
- Performs a variety of planned maintenance tasks and/or inspections on assigned equipment or area.
- Assists outside service personnel, inspectors and vendors.
- Knowledge of spare parts inventory and ability to request orders for needed parts or services.
- Maintains all documentation for inspection, safety and compliance.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2 years of vocational training in the operation and repair of machinery preferred.
- Able to complete open or assigned work orders with minimal supervision.
- Able to work nights as this position will be on 3rd shift.
- Functional computer experience to update work orders as needed.
- Prior experience working in a fast paced production environment.
Shifts: 2nd (6:00PM – 4:30AM)
3rd (8:00PM – 6:30AM)
Location: Pageland, SC