JOB ID: BHJOB8536_9662
JOB TITLE: Logistics Coordinator
Rapidly growing logistics company in the Greater Charlotte area is seeking a new Logistics Coordinator to join their team. Great opportunity for someone seeking a permanent position where they can utilize their skills in sales, problem solving, and communication. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a passion for logistics, and are a true go-getter, this is the role for you!
- Effectively communicate with carrier/vendor base to secure available equipment to match to customer needs.
- Create a carrier following utilizing historical data, carrier management techniques, and cold-calling.
- Identify and utilize all available solutions to maximize the customer’s experience.
- Enact course of action to close gaps between current and potential customers.
- Negotiate and finalize bookings.
- Utilize technology and process improvement to support efficiency and profitability.
- Consciously and continually choose what projects and next actions to work on next.
- Exercise authority to take on any action to accomplish goals or accountabilities as long as it doesn’t impact another role.
- Take on additional responsibility where accountability is not being met by another goal.
- Proven background growing a Non-Asset Brokerage from early to mature stage. 3 years transportation brokerage experience.
- Substantial logistics brokerage experience, team management experience, and ability to direct and train staff.
- Successful history of strong carrier sales performance—minimum of 100 shipments per month.
- Strong negotiator with history of strong profit margin.
- Has proven history of creating a truck/vendor following.
- Ability to identify, evaluate, and enact the best techniques to meet customer shipment requirements.
- Goal and task oriented—enjoys checking the list of accomplishments off on a daily basis.
- Strong analytical, communication, follow-up and documentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive compensation
- Great opportunities for growth
- Excellent benefits
- Casual and relaxed office environment
LOCATION: North Charlotte, NC
ABOUT Xcentri Inc.: Xcentri, a CEO Inc. company is an award-winning, full service staffing firm that centers on people and is committed to finding the right fit for our candidates and clients alike. For over 20 years Xcentri, a CEO Inc. company has successfully placed top professionals in the areas of technology, finance/accounting, sales, healthcare, executive management and other disciplines with industry-leading companies. Xcentri a CEO Inc. company offers a comprehensive approach to human capital solutions, providing permanent placement, temporary and contract solutions, along with human resources and assessment consulting services.
For further information, please call 704-369-3211. You may also visit us at www.xcentri.com