JOB ID: BHJOB8536_9962
JOB TITLE: Human Resources Generalist
Our client is looking for a Human Resources Generalist to join their team. Great opportunity for someone seeking a long-term home with a stable medical practice. If you want to utilize your HR experience and leadership abilities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, this is the job for you!
- Ensure the development of departmental goals, plans, budget, policies, and procedures. Ensure selection, training, monitoring, and evaluation of departmental staff.
- Develop and implement HR plan for recruitment, selection, promotion, training, orientation, compensation administration, and labor relations in collaboration with management team.
- Heavy recruitment support including working with authorized recruitment agencies, posting of new positions, conducting candidate screenings and interviews, and obtaining background and reference checks.
- Educate and advise managers on personnel issues including termination, labor disputes, and morale.
- Oversee the conduct of compensation surveys. Recommend changes to ensure clinic remains competitive with market rates for salaries and benefits.
- Maintain and monitor records of worker’s compensation, EEO, ADA, FMLA, unemployment, and additional employee claims.
- Review exit interview data to determine reasons behind separation. Use HRIS information software system to gather, analyze, and present data.
- Recommend changes to policy and training to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Practice open door policy to encourage employees to discuss grievances. Facilitate peer-to-peer and employee-manager discussion.
- Recommend and facilitate employee recognition efforts and events. Ensure employee assistance is available for emergency relief.
- Serve as the OSHA safety officer. Perform annual required trainings on all personnel.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation, ensure compliance.
- Conduct new hire orientation for all new employees.
- Maintain integrity and confidentiality of personnel records.
- Provide policy interpretation based on clear-cut guidelines within the company Policy and Procedures Manual
- Coordinate and oversee the administrative details of Employee benefits.
- High school education or GED required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources.
- Experience in identifying, evaluating, and hiring through recruitment efforts.
- Strong communication skills, starting with ability to listen to and understand employee needs.
- Ability to create and foster relationships within a large team.
- Ability to administer human resources policies, including planning, organizing, developing, implementing, coordinating, and directing.
- Professional demeanor and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop and execute new hire orientation and training.
- Ability to define problems, collect data/facts, establish insights, and draw valid conclusions.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent company benefits including insurance, PTO, 401K, and employer-funded profit sharing.
LOCATION: Huntersville, NC
ABOUT Xcentri Inc.: Xcentri, a CEO Inc. company is an award-winning, full service staffing firm that centers on people and is committed to finding the right fit for our candidates and clients alike. For over 20 years Xcentri, a CEO Inc. company has successfully placed top professionals in the areas of technology, finance/accounting, sales, healthcare, executive management and other disciplines with industry-leading companies. Xcentri a CEO Inc. company offers a comprehensive approach to human capital solutions, providing permanent placement, temporary and contract solutions, along with human resources and assessment consulting services.
For further information, please call 704-369-3211. You may also visit us at www.xcentri.com