JOB ID: BHJOB8536_9887
JOB TITLE: Expediter
JOB DESCRIPTION: Provide expediting support to Vendor Controls and the Project Procurement departments.
- Experience with fast-track project procurement of engineered packages.
- Utilize the Procurement Data Management System (SmarTeam) to update submittals dates schedules of Vendor Documentation such as drawings and welding procedures.
- Utilize the ERP System (AX) in all aspects as it relates to the Procurement Department's expediting functions (i.e. update all salient schedule milestones for material acquisition, manufacturing progress, shipping schedule/actual, etc.).
- Create and update purchase order files within the ERP System
- Provide vendor expediting to verify and influence manufacturing schedules, shipping schedules or drawing/document submittal schedules.
- Utilize a PC including the suite of computer software typical of the Procurement Department's day-to-day business
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Engineering or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum of ten years hands-on experience performing expediting or related work on fast-track projects that require engineered equipment packages
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience as a purchasing agent or related procurement work
- Valid Driver’s License
- Proficient in MS Office
- Health Insurance paid in full
- Generous PTO and 401K contribution
Xcentri is an award-winning, full-service staffing and recruitment firm specializing in providing temporary and direct hire services for accounting/finance, office and administrative support, call center/customer service, and non-clinical healthcare positions. As a CEO Company, Xcentri was named to the Inc.5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” List for 2016 and 2017. The CEO companies Xcentri and CEO Inc. have also been honored with the Charlotte Business Journal’s “50 Fastest Growing Companies” for 2015-2016. For more information visit www.xcentri.com