JOB ID: BHJOB8536_9980
JOB DESCRIPTION:The Executive Assistant will be supporting the President for the leading provider nationwide of healthcare lien resolution services
- Schedules meetings and makes necessary arrangements, including room bookings, food service, materials distribution, notification, confirmation, and any travel arrangements that are needed.
- Drafts routine correspondence, memos and/or reports as needed.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; assisting in the implementation of production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Liaise with project stakeholders and all levels of management on an ongoing basis
- Prepares data for presentations as needed, and coordinates/attends meetings as requested
- Ensures the confidentiality of all reports, correspondence, materials, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including proofreading and editing
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proficient in MS Office with emphasis on Excel skills for data management and reporting
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products
- Demonstrates ability to be flexible, prioritize, take initiative, and anticipate Executive needs and respond appropriately in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and assume responsibility without direct supervision
- Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate with colleagues
- This position is great for Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant, and Admin Assistant.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent professional experience required.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to balance large workload in a busy and fast paced office environment, set and manage multiple, rapidly changing priorities and task deadlines in a timely fashion.
- Ability to handle sensitive or highly confidential issues and various demands and needs of staff
- At least 5 years of experience working as an executive assistant supporting a C-level executive
Excellent project planning and management expertise.