JOB ID: BHJOB8536_9940
JOB TITLE: Director of Site Operations
Established Network Infrastructure in Forest, VA is looking for a Director of Site Operations to join their team. Great opportunity for someone seeking a long-term position with a steadily growing company that has a multi-national presence. This individual will be responsible for managing, directing, implementing, and coordinating the site operations’ activities, strategies, and objectives to ensure the achievement of group’s goals.
- Directs the operations functions concurrent with: introduction of new products, meeting financial objectives, meeting goals in relation to safety, quality, and on-time delivery of products, and business growth.
- Manage and assist in coordinating effort between support departments within the organization.
- Assess and assist in upgrading the organizations talent base within operations to achieve growth and meet market needs (i.e. reduced cost, shorter manufacturing/product introduction cycle times and on-time delivery.
- Conceive, research, plan, target, and control reductions in cost and product lead times on existing and new products.
- Is a member of the VP of Operations staff and is a key contributor to: overall long range planning process, OPS reviews, covering current and future forecasts and delinquencies, and part of Matrix Organization.
- Develop, test, and implement new manufacturing processes, product and systems technology.
- Establish, prepare, implement, revise, and maintain policies and procedures related to operations.
- Overall responsibility for infrastructure of Site, including Facility and Environmental Health and Safety to provide an appealing and safe working environment.
- Partners with site Human Resources on employee development and succession planning initiatives.
- Budget responsibility of approximately $8 to $10 million.
- Revenue responsibility of $100 to $125 million.
- Direct reports 6 to 8, indirect reports approximately 125.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree required; advanced degree preferred within business or technical field.
- 8 to 15 years of operational experience with a minimum of 5 of those years in a management role preferably in an electronics manufacturing environment.
- Experience w/Continuous improvement processes/activities geared at improved service, quality and cost.
- Competitive compensation and annual bonuses
- Excellent company culture and employee retention
- Great company benefits, including full benefits on day one of employment, 6% 401K matching program, and tuition reimbursement
LOCATION: Forest, VA
Xcentri is an award-winning, full-service staffing and recruitment firm specializing in providing temporary and direct hire services for accounting/finance, office and administrative support, call center/customer service, and non-clinical healthcare positions. As a CEO Company, Xcentri was named to the Inc.5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” List for 2016 and 2017. The CEO companies Xcentri and CEO Inc. have also been honored with the Charlotte Business Journal’s “50 Fastest Growing Companies” for 2015-2016. For more information visit www.xcentri.com