JOB ID: BHJOB8536_9943
JOB TITLE: Dental Hygienist
Established Dental Practice in Charlotte is seeking a new Hygienist to join their team. Great opportunity for someone seeking a with a long-term home with a family owned business that has been successful for nearly 40 years. If you thrive in a professional environment, are passionate about the dental field, and have strong emphasis on internal and external customer service, this role is for you! This position has a supportive team, competitive pay, and a stable work environment.
- Deliver direct patient care to patients as assigned, using established hygienist procedures.
- Perform patient triage and initiate patient care as appropriate to patients.
- Develop and implement individualized dental care plans for patients.
- Record and report pertinent observations and patient reactions to dental staff as appropriate.
- Perform routine treatment procedures, such as cleaning, polishing, x-rays, application of sealants and fluorides, and related procedures.
- Communicate clinical information to non-clinical personnel.
- Set up and prepare dental equipment and instruments.
- Assist in preparation of patient care areas and in the patient admission, transfer and discharge process.
- Prepare reports and assists as required with patient telephone calls, routine triage and other office duties (including receiving payments).
- Perform patient education.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Carry out job duties while maintaining company values.
- Degree from an accredited dental hygiene program, and valid NC Hygiene license required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience required.
- Current CPR Certification required.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Strong sense of ethical conduct and patient care.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent company culture and employee retention
- Great company benefits
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC
Xcentri is an award-winning, full-service staffing and recruitment firm specializing in providing temporary and direct hire services for accounting/finance, office and administrative support, call center/customer service, and non-clinical healthcare positions. As a CEO Company, Xcentri was named to the Inc.5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” List for 2016 and 2017. The CEO companies Xcentri and CEO Inc. have also been honored with the Charlotte Business Journal’s “50 Fastest Growing Companies” for 2015-2016. For more information visit www.xcentri.com