JOB ID: BHJOB8536_9942
JOB TITLE: Dental Assistant II
Established Dental Practice in Charlotte is seeking a new Dental Assistant II to join their team. Great opportunity for someone seeking a with a long-term home with a family owned business that has been successful for nearly 40 years. If you thrive in a professional environment, are passionate about the dental field, and have strong emphasis on internal and external customer service, this role is for you! This position has a supportive team, competitive pay, and a stable work environment.
- Reviews daily schedule to set up appropriate trays and instruments
- Performs patient triage and initiatives patient care as appropriate to patients under the supervision of the dentist
- Takes x-rays (when applicable)
- Sets up and prepares dental equipment and instruments
- Works alongside dentist during patient examinations
- Develops individualized treatments plans for patients
- Takes impressions of patients’ teeth for study casts (models of teeth)
- Records and reports pertinent observations and patient reactions to dental staff as appropriate
- Communicates clinical information to non-clinical personnel
- Prepares, updates information, and educates patient per dentist’s’ instructions prior to discharge
- Makes patient phone calls when needed, schedules follow-up appointments and receives payment before walking patient out
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Carry out job duties while maintaining company values.
- Valid Dental Assistant II certification from an accredited school required or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Ethical conduct, strong problem-solving abilities, thoroughness, and patient focus required.
- Dentrix experience preferred.
- Office Emergencies Certification and Sterilization and Infection Control Certification preferred.
- Coronal Polishing Certification preferred.
- Nitrous Certification preferred.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent company culture and employee retention
- Great company benefits
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC
Xcentri is an award-winning, full-service staffing and recruitment firm specializing in providing temporary and direct hire services for accounting/finance, office and administrative support, call center/customer service, and non-clinical healthcare positions. As a CEO Company, Xcentri was named to the Inc.5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” List for 2016 and 2017. The CEO companies Xcentri and CEO Inc. have also been honored with the Charlotte Business Journal’s “50 Fastest Growing Companies” for 2015-2016. For more information visit www.xcentri.com