JOB ID: BHJOB8536_10095
JOB TITLE: Database and Office Coordinator
Established Member-based Organization located in Charlotte, NC is seeking a Database and Office Coordinator to join their team on a part-time basis. Fantastic opportunity for an individual accustomed to working in donor based organizations, searching and pulling reports from databases, and helping with administrative support. This individual will be responsible for managing, guiding, and supporting office operations.
- Provide backup support for various functions, including:
- Greeting and welcoming guests as they arrive
- Answering, screening, and forwarding incoming calls
- Calendar, meeting, and event coordination
- Handling office, IT, and safety supplies
- Marketing and administrative support
- Manage all interactions and negotiations between company and contracted technology service providers, including Phone and Internet Service Provider, Custom Security, and Managed Services vendors.
- Produce reports and analyze membership data for staff and member leadership as necessary.
- Manage some member and public communication, including website and email communication tools.
- Maintain inventory of all audiovisual equipment, communication devices, technology hardware and software assets.
- Continually review and remain current with emerging technologies. Seek out new tools and efficiencies for enhancing our processes.
- Administer user accounts and contact lists for all systems as well as email, telephone and emergency notification systems.
- Coordinate with contractors/maintenance on office improvements as needed.
- Maintain data integrity and update database with new information as needed.
- Maintain database with updated contact and company information, addresses, activities and meeting notes.
- Troubleshoot database issues, member issues, and system issues.
- Act as database expert and participate in tutorials.
- Be a team player, inspiring trust and teamwork throughout the organization.
- Collaborate among multiple departments effectively and efficiently.
- Carry out job duties while maintaining company values.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience or combination of education and related experience.
- Intermediate to proficient knowledge of computer hardware/software.
- Access or other database experience required.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, communication, project management, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to function in a constantly changing environment.
- Nonprofit experience preferred.
- Ability to collaborate closely with other team members as well as make independent decisions using discretion and good judgment.
- Maintain professional presence and appearance and courteous demeanor.
- Fully understand and be able to communicate the history, services and culture of the organization.
- Listen well and solve problems to achieve the most effective outcome.
- Competitive compensation
- Laid-back office culture and environment
- Opportunity to join organization on a temp to hire basis
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC
Xcentri is an award-winning, full-service staffing and recruitment firm specializing in providing temporary and direct hire services for accounting/finance, office and administrative support, call center/customer service, and non-clinical healthcare positions. As a CEO Company, Xcentri was named to the Inc.5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” List for 2016 and 2017. The CEO companies Xcentri and CEO Inc. have also been honored with the Charlotte Business Journal’s “50 Fastest Growing Companies” for 2015-2016. For more information visit www.xcentri.com