JOB ID: BHJOB8536_10069
JOB TITLE: Data Quality Specialist
Global leader in multi-vendor IT support located in Charlotte, NC is seeking a Data Quality Specialist to join their team. Fantastic opportunity for a very detail oriented individual accustomed to dealing with ticketing systems, and looking to join a growing company with global impact.
- Consistently maintain data due to rapidly changing requirements in respect to pricing, locations, and meeting customer reporting expectations.
- Utilize SAP and Singlepoint to review Direct Service hours.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the life-cycle of a ticket from call opening to invoicing.
- Use and understand FE reports attached to incidents in Singlepoint for indirect service.
- Make decisions based on established standard billing requirements to ensure the company's best interest.
- Maintain excellent time management in order to move incidents through the queue accurately and in a timely manner.
- Report to management on any opportunities for improving the established processes in place.
- Other duties as assigned.
- System Knowledge necessary:
- Singlepoint (sP) Incident Management System
- Exceptional attention to detail to review the information for accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be self-directed, organized, and intrinsically motivated
- Strong multitasking abilities
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent company culture and room to grow within organization
- Laid-back office culture and environment
- Great company benefits
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC
ABOUT Xcentri: Xcentri, a CEO Inc. company is an award-winning, full service staffing firm that centers on people and is committed to finding the right fit for our candidates and clients alike. For over 20 years Xcentri, a CEO Inc. company has successfully placed top professionals in the areas of technology, finance/accounting, sales, healthcare, executive management and other disciplines with industry-leading companies. Xcentri a CEO Inc. company offers a comprehensive approach to human capital solutions, providing permanent placement, temporary and contract solutions, along with human resources and assessment consulting services.