JOB ID: BHJOB8536_10144
JOB DESCRIPTION: Our Client, a Printing, Marketing, and Web Design Firm is seeking an individual who displays exceptional customer service skills. This person will be the primary point of contact for all client projects. The position will involve face to face interactions along with emails and phone calls.
- Act as the primary contact for all customer inquiries, orders and delivery updates.
- Schedule and coordinate the productions deadlines on all projects to ensure proper workflow
- Review projects specs and specification to ensure that projects are done correctly.
- Develop relationships with customers and communicate in a professional, friendly way
- Help with the production of orders by running digital printing and bindery equipment
- Communicate with customers to provide status updates on projects
- Periodically reach out to clients to see if there are any additional projects
- Provide detailed project status updates for internal meetings
- Proof reading documents to ensure all information is correct, along with color and print medium.
- Work on special projects as the arise.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service and create and excellent customer experience.
- Strong time management skills, you will be working on multiple project at a time.
- Great organizational skills, keeping track on various customer orders at a given time.
- Working knowledge of the printing or marketing industry is preferred.
- Great attentional to details for proofreading
- Adaptability to working in a changing environment
- Associates degree is preferred
- 2 years or more of customer service experience
- Locally owned 35-year-old company
- Half days on Friday
- Competitive wage structure
- Team environment
ABOUT Xcentri Inc.: Xcentri, a CEO Inc. company is an award-winning, full service staffing firm that centers on people and is committed to finding the right fit for our candidates and clients alike. For over 20 years Xcentri, a CEO Inc. company has successfully placed top professionals in the areas of technology, finance/accounting, sales, healthcare, executive management and other disciplines with industry-leading companies. Xcentri a CEO Inc. company offers a comprehensive approach to human capital solutions, providing permanent placement, temporary and contract solutions, along with human resources and assessment consulting services.