JOB ID: BHJOB8536_9803
JOB TITLE: Customer Service coordinator
The Customer Service Coordinator will communicate with customers to quote rates and service capabilities, take orders, and provide information on shipment status. Strong positive communication skills with customers, drivers and co-workers is crucial.
- Provide information to customers on service capabilities, rates, and equipment availability to build and grow relationships with key accounts.
- Enter order information directly into computer system accurately and on a timely basis (immediate as received).
- Interact closely with dispatch to receive information on shipment status.
- Communicate with customers to provide information on shipment status, anticipated service failures, new pick-up and delivery times and alternative solutions where possible.
- Respond to questions and requests as quickly as possible, making every effort to meet customer expectation.
- Update customer location and contact information in computer system as quickly as changes are learned.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- High school Degree / GED required.
- Previous transportation experience is preferable.
- Possess exemplary customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively listen to and understand others.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, multiple tasks, and changing conditions.
- Ability to prioritize and achieve results with
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
ABOUT Xcentri Inc.: Xcentri, a CEO Inc. company is an award-winning, full service staffing firm that centers on people and is committed to finding the right fit for our candidates and clients alike. For over 20 years Xcentri, a CEO Inc. company has successfully placed top professionals in the areas of technology, finance/accounting, sales, healthcare, executive management and other disciplines with industry-leading companies. Xcentri a CEO Inc. company offers a comprehensive approach to human capital solutions, providing permanent placement, temporary and contract solutions, along with human resources and assessment consulting services.
For further information, please call 704-369-3211. You may also visit us at www.xcentri.com