JOB ID: BHJOB8536_10124
JOB TITLE: CPA Tax Consultant Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are currently seeking a full-time, experienced CPA/tax professional to prepare complex individual, partnership, S-Corp and trust tax returns. The tax consultant position requires extensive knowledge of tax laws and compliance
- Preparation and in-depth review of complex tax returns for high net worth individuals, partnerships and S-corps.
- Position requires the ability to interact successfully with a wide variety of clients and staff
- A strong background in tax compliance and tax accounting is required, with a minimum of six (6) years of progressive tax experience.
- Experience with trusts, estates and gift tax returns is helpful.
- CPA required
- Familiarity with Prosystems FX a plus
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC
ABOUT Xcentri Inc.
Xcentri (a CEO company) was launched in 2014 to complement the rapid growth of CEO Inc.’s expanding service lines. Xcentri specializes in providing temporary staffing and permanent placement services for accounting/finance, office support, call center/customer service, and non-clinical medical positions. CEO Inc. was recently named to the Inc.5000 “Fastest Growing Companies” List for 2016. CEO Inc. has also been honored with the Charlotte Business Journal’s Best Places to Work Award for 4 consecutive years (2012-15) as well as their “50 Fastest Growing Companies” for 2015 and 2016. For more information, please visit www.xcentri.com.
For further information, please call 704-369-3211. You may also visit us at www.xcentri.com