JOB ID: BHJOB8536_9956
JOB TITLE: Corporate Paralegal
JOB DESCRIPTION: A well-known midsize law firm is seeking an experienced corporate paralegal to work with their growing cooperate department. This role will be primary supporting Associates and Partners on the corporate and business law department of the firm.
- Project management – Successfully manage several corporate transactions simultaneously
- Document drafting, file management, project scheduling
- formation of entities, preparing LLC Operating Agreements, preparation and maintenance of corporate minutes, and maintenance of shareholder/investor database(s)
- Work with Associates and Partners to take a buy or sell transaction from start to finish
- Create and draft substantive legal documents
- Draft and file organizational documents for domestic business entities, including LLC and operating agreements
- Maintain business entities and corporate kits
- Position is responsible for drafting yearly minutes, confirming that clients have filed annual reports, if appropriate
- Manage transactions including mergers, sale of company stock and assets by creating checklists and contact sheets for each, drafting and revising documents, developing standardized forms for each transaction
- Perform SEC research, public offerings. Possible tax controversy work may be included and may be asked to assist in real estate or estate planning projects as needed
- At least 5 years of previous corporate paralegal experience required.
- Experience with Worldox and CaseMap is a plus
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC
ABOUT Xcentri Inc.
Xcentri (a CEO company) was launched in 2014 to complement the rapid growth of CEO Inc.’s expanding service lines. Xcentri specializes in providing temporary staffing and permanent placement services for accounting/finance, office support, call center/customer service, and non-clinical medical positions. CEO Inc. was recently named to the Inc.5000 “Fastest Growing Companies” List for 2016. CEO Inc. has also been honored with the Charlotte Business Journal’s Best Places to Work Award for 4 consecutive years (2012-15) as well as their “50 Fastest Growing Companies” for 2015 and 2016. For more information, please visit www.xcentri.com.
For further information, please call 704-369-3211. You may also visit us at www.xcentri.com