JOB ID: BHJOB8536_9844
JOB TITLE: Client Services/Order Processing Associate
Global leader in multi-vendor IT support located in Charlotte, NC is seeking a Client Services Associate to join their team. Fantastic opportunity for a seasoned customer service professional who is tech savvy and looking to join a growing company with global impact. This role handles the logistics of allocating parts for all Customer Service Events in tandem with the Global Service Operations Team, and is best suited for an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, enjoys communicating with a variety of stakeholders, and drives accurate results.
- Coordinate the logistics of dispatching parts for Service Events between support, field engineers, and the customer.
- Database analysis to ensure proper parts allocation in various coverage regions to successfully support customers.
- Ad-hoc reporting.
- Ensure compliance with Service Level Agreement of the global customer base with parts on-site.
- Effectively operate telephone, computer, copier, fax machine, printer, scanner, and other office devices as required.
- Carry out job duties while maintaining company values.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other technical discipline preferred, or equivalent combination of education and work experience in engineering, information systems, accounting, or finance.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with both internal and external customers.
- Professional demeanor and confidence over the phone.
- Excellent customer service skills in high pressure situations.
- Knowledge of computer hardware preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities where problems may be complex or difficult to diagnose.
- True passion for customer service and intuition to handle various situations.
- Flexibility within schedule to work as needed.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent company culture and room to grow within organization
- Laid-back office culture and environment
- Great company benefits
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC
Xcentri is an award-winning, full-service staffing and recruitment firm specializing in providing temporary and direct hire services for accounting/finance, office and administrative support, call center/customer service, and non-clinical healthcare positions. As a CEO Company, Xcentri was named to the Inc.5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” List for 2016 and 2017. The CEO companies Xcentri and CEO Inc. have also been honored with the Charlotte Business Journal’s “50 Fastest Growing Companies” for 2015-2016. For more information visit www.xcentri.com