JOB ID: BHJOB8536_9677
JOB TITLE: Client Relationship Coordinator
A North Carolina based bank located in Charlotte is seeking a Client Relationship Coordinator to join their team. Great opportunity for someone seeking a long-term position with a steadily growing company that has a strong local presence. If you have a background in loan documentation, enjoy learning about the banking industry, and enjoy building and maintaining client relationships, this is the job for you! Position works to assist the Client Development Officer.
- Assist with loan approval and renewal processes.
- Gather required client identification documentation and information and provide to deposit focused CRC for CIF record production.
- Provide disclosures to consumer clients.
- Request financial information and other necessary documentation from client to complete the underwriting process.
- Work with the Client Development Officer and Analyst to ensure that credit approvals are completed in a timely manner.
- Assist with the preparation of term sheets, Credit Approval Requests, and commitment letters.
- Facilitate entry of client information into loan origination systems.
- Order appraisals and internal evaluations, complete Appraisal Addendum.
- Contact clients regarding closing schedule issues, insurance requirements, etc.
- Work with Loan Closing Coordinator during closing process as needed.
- Proactively monitor the maturing loan report.
- Retain client relationships by constantly providing excellent client experience, and promote the expansion of existing relationships.
- Work closely with Loan and Deposit Operations to ensure all client issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Follow past dues, contact clients regarding payment, follow through on collections.
- Work loan exception reports to clear any exceptions possible, contacting clients when necessary for updated financials, insurance information, etc.
- Contact borrowing base clients in a timely manner to obtain updated AR information.
- Awareness of and compliance with internal policies and procedures that are in place to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements associated with position.
- 3-10 years experience in credit, commercial and/or consumer loan documentation required.
- High school education or GED required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Close attention to detail.
- Professional demeanor and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to work well with others.
- Able to multi-task and work independently under pressure.
- Competitive compensation
- Great company benefits
- Room for growth within organization
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC
ABOUT Xcentri Inc.: Xcentri, a CEO Inc. company is an award-winning, full service staffing firm that centers on people and is committed to finding the right fit for our candidates and clients alike. For over 20 years Xcentri, a CEO Inc. company has successfully placed top professionals in the areas of technology, finance/accounting, sales, healthcare, executive management and other disciplines with industry-leading companies. Xcentri a CEO Inc. company offers a comprehensive approach to human capital solutions, providing permanent placement, temporary and contract solutions, along with human resources and assessment consulting services.
For further information, please call 704-369-3211. You may also visit us at www.xcentri.com