JOB ID: BHJOB8536_10188
JOB TITLE: Client Account Manager
An Established, independent Medical Practice in Charlotte, NC is seeking a Client Account Manager to join their team. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity with a practice that has been in business for over 25 years in the Charlotte area, and is experiencing continued growth. Great opportunity for an individual with healthcare billing experience seeking a long-term home with a stable medical practice!
- Oversee relationship between company and a multitude of clients to ensure successful account management.
- Report operation effectiveness, shortfalls, and corrective action plan accomplishments to senior leadership, Compliance, and Audit teams.
- Work closely with operation management team to ensure client accounts receivable (AR) performance issues are addressed, resolved, and communicated to management and staff.
- Develop and deliver daily, weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reports to clients in order to provide analysis and feedback on various areas.
- Assist with managed care contract negotiations for clients, including compiling historical data, creating revenue projections, and managing the timing of negotiations.
- Participate in EHR transitions to ensure all information is obtained for billing and compliance.
- Provide assistance with up-front collection process at various client locations to improve patient collections. Participate in the on-boarding of new external clients, including reviewing contracts, prior financials, and billing fee schedules.
- Coordinate with Compliance on various payer guidelines and billing requirements.
- Ensure compliance with all HIPAA standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- At least three (3) years of experience supervising a team in a related environment required. Managing external client relationships in healthcare related field is greatly preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with medical billing software programs is required.
- Strong working knowledge of billing operations practices.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint is required.
- Ability to analyze and assess production efforts, as well as develop and execute corrective action plans.
- Detail oriented, extremely well organized, and able to manage time and multi-task to accomplish a multitude of tasks.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent company culture and employee retention.
- Laid-back office culture and environment
- Great company benefits
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC
ABOUT Xcentri: Xcentri is an award-winning, full-service staffing and recruitment firm specializing in providing temporary and direct hire services for accounting/finance, office and administrative support, call center/customer service, and non-clinical healthcare positions. As a CEO Company, Xcentri was named to the Inc.5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” List for 2016 and 2017. The CEO companies Xcentri and CEO Inc. have also been honored with the Charlotte Business Journal’s “50 Fastest Growing Companies” for 2015-2016. For more information visit www.xcentri.com