JOB ID: BHJOB8536_9885
JOB TITLE: Buyer
JOB DESCRIPTION: Provide procurement services for the purchasing of equipment and services
- Experience with fast-track project procurement of engineered packages.
- Negotiate the placement of purchase orders for equipment and services including terms and conditions without assistance in a manner
- Work within budgeted parameters
- Monitor the progress of the entire purchasing process including post-award expediting, and provide guidance to purchasing assistants and expediters
- Handle inquiries and purchase orders for the Procurement group
- Monitor the progress of the entire purchasing process
- Organize and coordinate activities with vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Engineering or equivalent relevant experience
- CPM/ISM certificate preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience as a purchasing agent or related procurement work
- Working knowledge of International and domestic market conditions for equipment and commodities.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Health Insurance paid in full
- Generous PTO and 401K contribution
Xcentri is an award-winning, full-service staffing and recruitment firm specializing in providing temporary and direct hire services for accounting/finance, office and administrative support, call center/customer service, and non-clinical healthcare positions. As a CEO Company, Xcentri was named to the Inc.5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” List for 2016 and 2017. The CEO companies Xcentri and CEO Inc. have also been honored with the Charlotte Business Journal’s “50 Fastest Growing Companies” for 2015-2016. For more information visit www.xcentri.com