JOB ID: BHJOB8536_9843
JOB TITLE: Business Solution Analyst
The Business Solutions Analyst will work closely with the Corporate Information Officer to maintain the companies’ information management policy. This individual will look to improve and refine information management using various digital platforms. The person will also be responsible for providing both strategic and technical leadership to add value to the business.
- Ensure alignment of projects with agreed strategic IT roadmaps and target architectures.
- Partner with leadership to promote and advance the use of technology in a manner that promotes technical literacy, advances the companies mission, and supports all strategic plans.
- Identify and test software products for future implementation.
- Main point of contact for assigned business departments for IT specific project management, solution discovery & delivery.
- Provide status updates.
- Analyzes business requirements, assesses existing business and technology environment, and designs solutions that meets business requirements and standards. Advises stakeholders on options, priorities, and risks.
- Help create and support a unified information management program.
- Configures, tests, and implements solutions to support business processes
- Leads the development and implementation of standards
- Oversees the work of internal and external development resources to ensure development efforts integrate with and follow enterprise design, development, and governance standards.
- Work with the CIC to gather requirements and design solutions to enhance user experiences and ensure records and information governance.
- Coordinates the development, Design and validation that the business solution conforms to requirements. Coordinates and participates in planning, testing, training, documenting, and implementing business processes and solutions.
- Coordinates with the Technology Operations team on development projects, resource needs, support processes, upgrades, patching, etc.
- Act as a liaison between users, operations, and technical staff.
- Manages the issue/resolution process to ensure user satisfaction and minimize repeat issues.
- Provides support and troubleshooting for users.
- Coordinates issue resolution with the Help Desk for environment or infrastructure issues.
- Coordinates with the Security and Compliance Manager to ensure availability, reliability, and scalability of the solutions, and recommends action plans to address short and long-term needs.
- Investigates, recommends, and implements tools for continuous improvement of our services, such as reporting, monitoring, forms, and development tools.
- Participates in and sometimes leads process improvement activities.
- Performs project management duties
- Effectively manage conflicts and negotiations between departments.
- Minimum of 5 years of managing data-centric enterprise business solutions
- Minimum of 5 years of SharePoint experience, including enterprise deployments of SharePoint, intranet portals, search, metadata management, collaboration, workflow, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years of Office 365 experience
- Advanced knowledge of SharePoint out-of-the box tools, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint Workflow/Workflow Manager, forms tools, PowerShell, and Microsoft Office products.
- Minimum of 2 years supporting and training digital technology solutions to internal users.
- Experience managing enterprise business applications that drive workforce productivity and business workflows
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interviewing and facilitation skills
ABOUT Xcentri Inc.: Xcentri, a CEO Inc. company is an award-winning, full service staffing firm that centers on people and is committed to finding the right fit for our candidates and clients alike. For over 20 years Xcentri, a CEO Inc. company has successfully placed top professionals in the areas of technology, finance/accounting, sales, healthcare, executive management and other disciplines with industry-leading companies. Xcentri a CEO Inc. company offers a comprehensive approach to human capital solutions, providing permanent placement, temporary and contract solutions, along with human resources and assessment consulting services.
For further information, please call 704-369-3211. You may also visit us at www.xcentri.com