JOB ID: BHJOB8536_9960
JOB TITLE: Bilingual Collections Associate
A well-established, privately held Accounts Receivable Services Company located in Charlotte, North Carolina is seeking a Collections Associate to join their team. Great opportunity for someone seeking a long-term position with a growing company. If you have a background in customer service, enjoy working in collections, and thrive in a team environment, this is the job for you!
- Make a designated number of calls every day to collect on accounts that are past due.
- Negotiate payment terms on accounts.
- Interact with “skip tracers” once an account becomes over 30 days past due.
- Analyze each account to identify potential credit losses.
- Negotiate with customers to create “win-win” situations.
- Carry out job duties while maintaining company values.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school education or GED required.
- At least 4 years of work experience in any field, prior collections experience greatly valued.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Must have computer literacy.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and customer focus.
- Organizational skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Able to manage time effectively.
- Competitive compensation, including uncapped bonus structure
- Stable hours, no weekend work
- Continuous learning with in-house training opportunities
- Laid back office culture and environment–no dress code
- Excellent company benefits
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC
Xcentri is an award-winning, full-service staffing and recruitment firm specializing in providing temporary and direct hire services for accounting/finance, office and administrative support, call center/customer service, and non-clinical healthcare positions. As a CEO Company, Xcentri was named to the Inc.5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” List for 2016 and 2017. The CEO companies Xcentri and CEO Inc. have also been honored with the Charlotte Business Journal’s “50 Fastest Growing Companies” for 2015-2016. For more information visit www.xcentri.com